Dumbest thing you have ever done?

john123 said:
what did the cops say? i should try that some day with roman candles, will it work?
hmmm i dunno, i bought the mortors while on vacation. I dunno if that would work to well, but be safe :D

Nik00117 said:
Let me start

Jumping off a roof with a long 25 foot pool inbetwen your legs when the pool is only 20 feet wide, yes it hurt quite a bit.

Tieing myself to back of a car on a downhill slope, forgeting the need to stop. With roller blades.

Lifting my shirt up at airport sercuirty and telling the guy I don't have any c4 strapped on.

Me and my friend taking the 10 HP engine off a homemade go-kart and sticking on a massive 75 HP, the thing went 40 MPH on a 10 HP, mutliy the affect by 7.5 and you got yourself a bad exp.

Me and my cousin playing with fireworks in a dry corn field, you can't live until you've burnt down 200+ arces of farmland and a barn in the process :)

A few but perfer not to mention.
ROFL!!!!

h25520062 said:
Hitting on a fat chick
Double ROFL!!!

john123 said:
you win h25520062
Triple ROFL!

Mine would have to be hiding in the back of my moms car under a bunch of clothes while the police, fire department, whole neighborhood plus some, were out searching threw the canals thinking I had drown.
I was 5 lay off!

Back
Top Bottom