Coincidence-666 everywhere

Jordan Pardy said:
We will all be dead in 100 years, lol :D
As I said previously, we don't know that, personally, I would not like to live past 100, mid-eighties will be quite enough, I'd be weary of life at that stage.
ill.gif

Well, I would prefer longer life to shorter, even though I know i'll exist eternally, The more time on here the more fun (kind of like the transition from teen to adult, i want to stay a teen as long as i can) and i want to stay on earth for as long as i can

Paradox said:
Well, I would prefer longer life to shorter, even though I know i'll exist eternally, The more time on here the more fun (kind of like the transition from teen to adult, i want to stay a teen as long as i can) and i want to stay on earth for as long as i can
You say that now friend, but believe me, when you get really old, [I'm getting there!] with all the things that come with it, for instance, I have great difficulty in cutting my toenails, I can imagine you, curled up in a chair, snip snip, & they're done, plus aching limbs, failing eyesight, mine's OK at present, but I haven't reached eighty yet.

Brookfield said:
As I said previously, we don't know that, personally, I would not like to live past 100, mid-eighties will be quite enough, I'd be weary of life at that stage.
ill.gif
Well, for example if you are like 30 now, you'd be 130 in 100 years from now, and not many (or any) live to be that old.

Brookfield said:
ill.gif

Agreed, I'll start to panic as soon as the wrinkles kick in. I would be happy enough to live to my 80's then kick the bucket. Would probably be more dignifying as well.

connchri said:
Agreed, I'll start to panic as soon as the wrinkles kick in. I would be happy enough to live to my 80's then kick the bucket. Would probably be more dignifying as well.
You & I have had our differences, but I'm 100% with you on this, my views exactly, but...er, I'm afraid that the wrinkles etc kick in sometimes a lot earlier than 80, mine started in my 60's, if you could see me as I am now, you'd soon know! lol.

Im not bothered about all that. Live every day as it be your last.

Im 15, got my whole life ahead of me..Im not going to bother with wrinkles until im 50 odd.

Brookfield said:
You & I have had our differences, but I'm 100% with you on this, my views exactly, but...er, I'm afraid that the wrinkles etc kick in sometimes a lot earlier than 80, mine started in my 60's, if you could see me as I am now, you'd soon know! lol.
Yeah... altough my great uncle is still living today at 98.. (yesterday was his birthday) but he is really getting sick... doubt he'll make it to 100.

Back
Top Bottom