Dumbest thing you have ever done?

lmfao King, that is awesome. stair rolling should be a sport. better yet we use a sled and go down the stairs like that, its really fun until you hit the end.

Most Stupid thing ive ever done.. hmm.. theres so many.. (that in itself is sad) I would probably say the most stupid recently was..

OH! Going on My Jetski about 55 miles per hour, then doing a quick u-turn on a river, then skipping over the water like a flat rock for 20 feet and missing a peer stopping an inch infront of it!

That could have ended up nasty.

Then swimming back to my jetski, up the current, that was a very strong current lol

Ronco Rox said:
lmfao King, that is awesome. stair rolling should be a sport. better yet we use a sled and go down the stairs like that, its really fun until you hit the end.

Well, It would be about as fun as going down a bunch of stairs with skis on and no way to stop until you hit your aunts expensive mantel at the bottom when your little

Paradox said:
Most Stupid thing ive ever done.. hmm.. theres so many.. (that in itself is sad) I would probably say the most stupid recently was..

OH! Going on My Jetski about 55 miles per hour, then doing a quick u-turn on a river, then skipping over the water like a flat rock for 20 feet and missing a peer stopping an inch infront of it!

That could have ended up nasty.

Then swimming back to my jetski, up the current, that was a very strong current lol

Thats always fun. Never went that far though, or even fallen off that fast, just because im a better driver then you!:p

But really.. Ive taken a few hard drives LOL

No, I'm really a good driver, I just got scared, cuz I was like "OSHI-" and when i turned, both grips came off with me.. so.. yeah, if i had been able to hold on i woulda just turned around

Trying to get more power to charge my homemade electrogmagenet by sticking a couple of wires into a 120V power outlet without a transformer. I didn't get hurt because I let go of it so fast. The whole thing melted and welded the coil to the iron nail and sparks went flying. Dangerous...

I did that with an electro magnent I made in boyscouts. . . It would spin around.
It ended up just burning the wires out and making a lot of sparks.
And yeah, h25520062 wins.

Back
Top Bottom