A Glitch in Oblivion

You're the one getting an attitude with me. (Which by the way is VERY uncalled for)

I'm just trying to spare you a warning from a moderator. Just Don't go around spamming.

Heaven forbid a member try and watch out for another member.

Go ahead, make your own neuse.

The Amish Kid said:
I played oblivion for about a half hour then got bored. I'm just not into the whole RPG thing. I like blowing stuff up and crap like that.

Lol Thats Why I got into the Arcane university. You can make spells that blow things up haha

Paradox said:
You're the one getting an attitude with me. (Which by the way is VERY uncalled for)

I'm just trying to spare you a warning from a moderator. Just Don't go around spamming.

Heaven forbid a member try and watch out for another member.

Go ahead, make your own neuse.
Well, the Jordan, What is up with you man? You trying to increase your post count or something? Cut it out thing was also uncalled for...

I'm not spamming. Am I posting my website or business in every post? Are my posts completely pointless? Oh, look how many one word posts I have made... (hardly any)!

Just having the last post in almost every thread is not spamming, its being an active member...

But you have your opinions and I have mine.

Seems you have an obsession in having the last say in things, spam up social lounge by having your last post on every thread. Don't even try and say it wasn't spamming, you know it was.

I was just trying to give some friendly advice (Think of it as you want, That's what I was doing) Then When I try and end an arguement before you make it get out of hand, you report me? That Was unnecesary. Is it that important to you to have the last say? Why did you feel the need to report me

Paradox said:
Lol Thats Why I got into the Arcane university. You can make spells that blow things up haha

Yeah, thats always nice. Though I do prefer slicing people with my sword.

Anyone else in the Dark Brotherhood? I must admit that the quests they give u are great, well most of them are. And also Arena is really fun, nothing but action in there.

^Yeah, I can't wait until the modding team who are adding in content for the DB finish should be sweet.

Paradox said:
Seems you have an obsession in having the last say in things, spam up social lounge by having your last post on every thread. Don't even try and say it wasn't spamming, you know it was.

I was just trying to give some friendly advice (Think of it as you want, That's what I was doing) Then When I try and end an arguement before you make it get out of hand, you report me? That Was unnecesary. Is it that important to you to have the last say? Why did you feel the need to report me
Have you noticed that when you post you have the "last post" in that thread?

Wow, look at all the threads that someone has more than one last post in!! AAAHHH Let's make a big deal about it!

wow9lh.jpg

^ That was basically what you did. Big deal if I try to post. You post too. Everyone posts. Everyone has had the last post in at least one thread. People post after me. I post after them. Other people post after me.

No big deal.

I reported you because that was pretty unneccessary and uncalled for what you did. It was basically spamming to say that.

So your saying that David should forbid everyone from posting and everything be readonly? Then there would be no threads or posting!

:mad:

I know lads, just chill it.

Firstly, if Jordan was doing things wrong, a moderator would take it up with him.

Secondly, just dont argue over something stupid like this publicly. Take it to MSN, or AIM or PM. It's pathetic.

Chimaera said:
^Yeah, I can't wait until the modding team who are adding in content for the DB finish should be sweet.

modding team? as in an add in for the pc?

Back
Top Bottom