Tech Support Bloopers...

burton_o6 said:
None of the above suprise me at all. I had one customer who couldnt figure out why his INSTALLATION cd was not working. I asked him what was on his screen, and he said "error reading disc". He then decided to tell me that he put it in his DVD player. I then asked him in the nicest way. How he would install usb drivers using his dvd player.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

THere are some stupid people out there...

Some people just arent meant to use a computer, they're sooo stupid. This one girl in our computer lab, she was right next to me, and she kept turning the monitor off and on, and screaming why isnt this thing turning on. Some people are just dumb, me and my friends were just laughing, she was soo mad, then I finnaly said, hit the swith on the actual pc, and boom it turned on... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I've heard some doozys working tech support for HP printers.

This one relates to computers, i asked one lady to use her mouse to click start on the screen, she said it wouldn't work, so i was about to transfer her when i could hear a noise sort of like something hitting glass. She was using the mouse and tapping the screen with the mouse.

Back
Top Bottom