Dumbest thing you have ever done?

badninja3 said:
this probably isnt the dumbest thing ive done, but it was hella fun.

me and my friend were bored one day. and we saw some flourescent lightbulbs in my garage. so we picked them up and started playing with them. eventually we started hitting each other with them. then we acted like they were light sabers. lol. and we were going at it, and hit the lightbulbs hella hard against each other. and they exploded. it was hella funny! glass shatered everywhere. there was glass all over my garage. and the non-broken parts of the bulbs were smoking! haha. it sucked tho cuz we had to clean up all the glass before anybody else saw. but it was funny. we had so much fun that day.

Hahaha, that would be fun!

Lol the ones you dont want to mention, Pm them to me, if you just dont want to publcily say them. And if you dont want to say them, then no worries.

Anyways, thats alotta farmland... and a barn, LOL

Get finned, or even caught? Hope not, lol

I was 7 at the time and he was 9. We got caught. Um no fines, the barn was old, and the field wasn't worth all that much. But I did get a good spanking :). I mean everyone has to burn down a few 100 acres of corn and a barn once in their life time.

Hmmm mine would be getting totally wasted drinking which i wont do it again the next day i found a lot of bruises times that i fell and i dont remember :p just brief parts of me puking, but i still drink but i know my limit and i wont get to that point ever again :p ive learned my lesson :D

well one time a friend came over and wnated to know how to make napalm, (yes i do know...) so i make it and it took maybe like 30 minutes so we burned it and it was all fun, until i had agreat idea to write my name in my driveway with gas :)

so i do so and i didnt realize how much i put in it, i light it and a huge 15ft flame shoots out of the ground, i take the hose thinking it would do something (water+gas=bigger flame)

lol but i eventually got it out because i guess the water smothered the flame. so in the morning i look back and in the driver in scorch marks is my name "GREG" written in the blacktop.

ahhh good times.

I wasnt taking that seriously. I know what Napalm is, and I can pretty much guarentee you that you didnt make it. Maybe a variation, but not Napalm.

Lol did I can also guarentee you that it isnt that close. Because if you got ANY on you, what-so-ever you would have to burn it off. Napalm doesnt just wipe off. Just like you cant smother it, it has to burn out. I think you had a VERY liquid based Napalm. Because the real stuff has the viscosity of melted rubber.

Look for a Pm in 2 min.

Back
Top Bottom