Toshiba Equium M70 For sale £350

bob1888cfc

Solid State Member
hey there i have a 2month old toshiba equium m70-173 for sale, its in perfect working order and has just been fully formatted and restored with all original software, selling due to investment in a new sony laptop.

The laptop is in good condition with a couple of surface scratches, nothing serious just where stuff has been sat on top of it, ie cd cases.

I am looking for £350 for it. No offers!

It has windows xp home sp2 and all the latest updates, msn messenger, ie 7, media player 11 and it also has the full office proffesional installed which includes programmes

MS Word
ms Excel
MS Powerpoint
MS Access
MS Publisher

and more.

If interested please get in touch, you can get all the details of the computer from this site http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe....product_page.jsp?service=UK&PRODUCT_ID=109948

bob1888cfc said:
i stay in scotland, ayrshire email me at************ if you are interested
Not wise to give your email address on open forum, I say this because from time to time we have PB'd members seeking revenge, & infiltrating forums creating mayhem by accessing members emails, please delete & advise potential buyers to PM [private message] you, as a mod, I have to protect the integrity of the site, thank you, hope you get a buyer soon.

I will check back on this.

Back
Top Bottom