Dumbest thing you have ever done?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Well, DJ-Chris inspired me to make this, just because, I thought that him licking a 48V battery was pretty damn sutpid!

Lmao, hope you dont mind dude!

Anyways, as for me, the dumbest think I have done was try and give myself a tatto. Ouch!

What about all you other stupid people out there :p :cool:

^^^ It was a telephone line, 48 volts and 300ma.

EDIT: Any of the 48 volt battery banks I have seen, we have enough power in them to instantly vaporize about anything. Licking one of those would be extremely fatal.

Trying to make the "wet glass sound" by moving your finger over the rim. But it was a soup can.

I cut up my finger pretty bad. :(

Oh where should i begin...

Making a tightrope bewteen two trees that were not strong enough to support my weight.

Well we have these tall glasses that I usuallly drink soda in, well they're preety weak, and I always try to break it with one hand ( grasp it and squeeze)..Well I never put the pure force of my hand on it, I would just sqeeze and be like yeah I can break this, but one day I guess, I put a little to much power, and the glass shatered all over my hand. I didnt really get hurt, just a few cuts ( to my surprise)...Yeah I got a yelling by my mom but thats really about it..

DJ-CHRIS said:
^^^ It was a telephone line, 48 volts and 300ma.

EDIT: Any of the 48 volt battery banks I have seen, we have enough power in them to instantly vaporize about anything. Licking one of those would be extremely fatal.

Well, not neccessarily. I know an electriction thats been shocked by 110v, because of a faulty power drill.

Let me start

Jumping off a roof with a long 25 foot pool inbetwen your legs when the pool is only 20 feet wide, yes it hurt quite a bit.

Tieing myself to back of a car on a downhill slope, forgeting the need to stop. With roller blades.

Lifting my shirt up at airport sercuirty and telling the guy I don't have any c4 strapped on.

Me and my friend taking the 10 HP engine off a homemade go-kart and sticking on a massive 75 HP, the thing went 40 MPH on a 10 HP, mutliy the affect by 7.5 and you got yourself a bad exp.

Me and my cousin playing with fireworks in a dry corn field, you can't live until you've burnt down 200+ arces of farmland and a barn in the process :)

A few but perfer not to mention.

Lol the ones you dont want to mention, Pm them to me, if you just dont want to publcily say them. And if you dont want to say them, then no worries.

Anyways, thats alotta farmland... and a barn, LOL

Get finned, or even caught? Hope not, lol

this probably isnt the dumbest thing ive done, but it was hella fun.

me and my friend were bored one day. and we saw some flourescent lightbulbs in my garage. so we picked them up and started playing with them. eventually we started hitting each other with them. then we acted like they were light sabers. lol. and we were going at it, and hit the lightbulbs hella hard against each other. and they exploded. it was hella funny! glass shatered everywhere. there was glass all over my garage. and the non-broken parts of the bulbs were smoking! haha. it sucked tho cuz we had to clean up all the glass before anybody else saw. but it was funny. we had so much fun that day.

Back
Top Bottom