Should I get a motorcycle?

If i had a motorcycle I would also crash and kill myself. When I am soo close to a machinne I tend to go faster and have no fear :)

thats the main reason I wouldnt get one, I know once I drive, ill be like this shit can go way faster, guns it down the highway...and then bammm

lmao Marx I dont think I wanna pay that much for one

I'm on a budget here haha

my017jy.jpg

im selling my 01 YZ 125 it has 136 Bore and a stock compression piston.
NEW SETS OF KENDA TIRES $200 in value keep in mind.

I love bikes! I have a 1992 repainted Kawasaki Ninja ZX-7 with yoshumira pipe. I love it! But its a must to have a car. Get insurance on the bike until winter hits...then store it up =).

-JC

Paradox said:
Well.. Here's the thing, I'm 16, I dont have a license yet, but I can get a learners anytime I want. When You have a learners license, are 16 or over, and take a "department-approved Motorcycle Safety Education Course." (A Written Exam) You can drive any motorcycle on the road by yourself.

I've been wanting the new '06 Honda Interceptor for a while now, But I can get an '01 Honda Interceptor for a little over $2000 (Which is equivelant to about 14 weeks of work lol) Think I should do that? Cuz If I get a leaners I can only drive with an adult in the car, but If I do that I can drive myself places.

Then again, the downside to that is.. I could use that $2000 towards a car, and wait a year till I can just drive that on my own.

But I'm impatient, and I have mant things I want to go to soon lol

I'd save the money and get a nice car.

Back
Top Bottom