Windows Vista

yeh i have it. It isn't very stable at all. Drivers take ages to install, as do programs.

no they dont. its perfectly stable. im at my friends house, and i installed it for him on his 2.8 ghz celeron with 512 mb ram and it works fine.

You'll find something wrong somewhere. I assure you.

I dont like the idea of a BETA operating system..

john123 said:
no they dont. its perfectly stable. im at my friends house, and i installed it for him on his 2.8 ghz celeron with 512 mb ram and it works fine.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you knew everything about my computer.

I used it for a few days and I didn't have any severe problems. However, it was a lot slower than XP. I'm hoping they increase its performance before shiping the final version.

Lac3y said:
yeh i have it. It isn't very stable at all. Drivers take ages to install, as do programs.
I own a Celeron D 2.66 @ 3.36, I use clockgen to overclock in vista and most programs work with them. I get 1% cpu when I idle. Its every stable and no program didnt Fk up on me. Its just how you use vista is the way its unstable.

Counter Strick 1.6 NON Steam work on Vista beta 2. Im hosting my server on Vista and you think vista is unstable. No its not ;)

fine.. you have mobile with lots of cache, and lots of ram. Just install it.. Use my guild to optizmize vista, i'll post it today

Back
Top Bottom