Hmm,any cahnce you could add this in the cOntrol panel......

Is their anychance you could have a custom font settin in the control panel so that you have a font you have made by choosing,style,font,size and coulour in the forums???

I think you should be able to do that with your browser or something.

Tool > preferences > advanced... I think

tat wouldn't work since any font that is displayed has to be available on the persons computer who is viewing that font...

if it's your own custom font then there is a good chance that nobody else here will have it.

I think he means that you could change the font for the entire site but it would only affect your acct.

That'd be a good idea. It's not a standard package though, he would have to install a mod.

Actually, on phpbb, I know you can set it so users can choose their own skins. But im not familiar with VB.

There is a modification for Invision Power Board to do this (set a default color and font style in the user cp) but I don't know about vBulletin...

as far as a know... there is a way to add different skins so that users are able to choose their default skin.

but that would be very different from being able to choose custom font fances sizes colours etc...

Yeah, you can have a skin chooser on the bottom as a dropdown menu in both Invision Power Board and vBulletin. I've saw that on many other forums, but its more work for David to design and do templating for the skins to make them all work properly with the ads and the features of the forum and stuff, but that wouldn't involve any of the post colors or fonts or anything.

Back
Top Bottom