If you could meet anybody on CF in real person... who would it be?

Tommy Boy said:
It'd be cool to meet everyone....CF should have a bar, then we'd be meeting all the time...lol
My guess is that you're not serious, 'cos of the fact that CF doesn't have an actual building where members can meet, rather difficult with members living in many countries right around the world, David, who runs the site lives in England.

We could get all the local members over to someones house, i.e everyone from England meet at my house - do this for everyone on the forum - and we could have multiple video confrence with each other.

Again though, it won't happen..

joxley1990 said:
We could get all the local members over to someones house, i.e everyone from England meet at my house - do this for everyone on the forum - and we could have multiple video confrence with each other, again though, it won't happen..
You're right, 'fraid it won't happen, the logistics would be very difficult to manage, in England there are only a few of us out of the thousands of members, but how about the States, holey moley!, nice thought though.

Yeah, well, there is nasha, mark, glasseyeuk, me, Nik00117, renegade andy, and theres more, just cant think..

Brookfield said:
You're right, 'fraid it won't happen, the logistics would be very difficult to manage, in England there are only a few of us out of the thousands of members, but how about the States, holey moley!, nice thought though.
:p Yeah, that wouldn't happen...

Unless David paid for each persons airline ticket to England, and they agreed to come... what an akward dream, lol.

Back
Top Bottom