Photoshop Competition..

i got boored so i wiped up something quickly...about 15 min

car8sn.png

um.. lhuser... eh.. nvm..

I'll try and make one later, thats a nice image, I could do alot with it, Just.. My friggin photoshop isnt working and i gotta reinstall lol

wow, can someone teach me how to render like that and how to make backgrounds with the tools? i just recently got CS2 and i want to learn more about.

Okay, kinda fixed it

Eh I kinda screwed it up, by not letting it be transparent. Because when I was using the gradient tool, it was for the whole image, and I just wanted to do it behind all the images. Oh well, I did it subtly.

Edit-
:eek:

I just noticed how bad I made the bottom part of the car. BRB ill change it!

Impruv said:
Thanks....I've been making signitures for a bit over half a year now...

Yeah man, thats really nice. Ive been working with things like this for... I dont know, maybe two weeks, Lol

u were suppose to use to picture supplied arrizx :p ... not ur own pics lol...and well...i guess ur starting out okay....background WAY to plain....and text effect isn't too nice..but i guess i shouldn't be so harsh on someone who just started ... so; that is better than anything i could've done when i first started

I didnt like that car :p

Ill do it with that one. Lol, and I know it sucks, critque (sp) away. How do I make the backgroud better anyways, lol? Its going to be a long road learning CS2, lol

Back
Top Bottom