omg

So when I was looking at my comps hardware I noticed alot of dust build up under the fan on the heatsink on the motherboard. I was going to clean it off but my mom wont let me.Its gonna overheat but my mom wont let me clean it..................... Im so mad

Lol, its not hard, all you do is open the case and blow!

Tell her that. Infact, tell her that you will walk her though it while you do it. Or even better, tell her exactly what you are going to do, and ask if she approves, and if she does your in the clear, and if not just wait. Because I guarnetee you that she wont open up the case, and check to see if you did it or not. So really you can do it either way.

Dont worry, when I was 14 my mom didnt trust me to make my own computer, so we wasted needless money on the Dell. Just give it time, your mom will learn to trust you as you get older.

I remember when I used to be a punk kid and my parents thought anything I did to the computer was going to ruin it. I'm like 'hey...settle down now, I aint gonna hurt the damn thing' lol

blah blah blah that cost money your not going to ruin it blah blah blah

I swear...........................so annoying. im no punk kid and im not just messing around with the comp im cleaning it but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo itll ruin it and destroy it!!!! all I gatta do is take ot 4 screws and take the fan on the heatsink,wipe it out,and screw the fan back in, but once again noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

You don't even have to take the fan off for that. Just blow in the fan and then around the heatsink to get the dust out. The compressed air in a can is the best way to get rid of dust.

Or blow, and dont spit all over the place :p

If you use a compressed air can, be carefull because if you tip it to far, its like liquid ice comes out. I think its just incredibly cold mist from inside the can. It can also burn you so watch out.

I dont have any air left in the air can and im not going to blow on it, I tryed but theres to much packed in so it wont come out

I'd take a paint brush and wipe off the dust. That's what I do. It does the job preety well.

Back
Top Bottom