A Glitch in Oblivion

David Lindon said:
Thats a nice find, do you think they could introduce a patch to prevent it?

well they could but there wouldn't be any point. Like I said, if u want money u can just use cheats.

Thats why, we get money before we do it

Or just deny the patch and then you "cant get any live features for oblivion" lol like there are any

Jordan, What is up with you man? You trying to increase your post count or something? Cut it out

Never said you weren't, What did that have to do with my post? Look at you, almost every thread in social your the last person that posted.

Paradox said:
Never said you weren't, What did that have to do with my post? Look at you, almost every thread in social your the last person that posted.
Yeah, that did that something to do with your post. For one thing, if I have something to say, I'm allowed to say it, just like you are, or anyone else.

It's not like I copy & paste every post and stick it into the fast reply box of every thread...

Before I posted, you had the last post in this thread, and you don't see me making a big deal. I've saw it before when a last post line was filled up with only one person...

Calm down.

I played oblivion for about a half hour then got bored. I'm just not into the whole RPG thing. I like blowing stuff up and crap like that.

Back
Top Bottom