Ghosts, do they exist?

Nah they dont exist once you watch Pen and Teller there explains with real scientists why ghost hunters are BS

I'm not sure about this. Theres some sort of energy, but I don't know what it is.

The TV programs you see, example the ones in those haunted mansions with that guy on TV is completly fake, I'm sure.

I also don't believe the people who say they can talk to the dead, but theres something we don't understand there.

But a ghost, persay? I wouldn't say so.

Well, I dont believe in Metaphysical beings of the dead floating around our houses, That Ectoplasm seethrough people is just hokus pokus.

But I do believe in spirits. I have a few occasions where things have happened that had no rational explanation.

There was one occasion where I was younger and I was riding a motorscooter (a regular stand on scooter with a motor) and my friends were walking ahead of me down the road. There was a truck going 70 or so miles per hour, and swerved around them, but then came back headed right at me. My scooter and myself were pushed to the side, not even forward, but the wheels moved sideways when they were faced forward, and i moved out of the way and into a thorn bush. not even a scratch on me, and there was no way I could have possibly reacted in time. I still believe that was an angel.

And another time, When I was even younger. My Grandfather on my fathers side Came to me in a dream, just to talk. I had never seen a picture of him, heard his voice, never met him before, he died when I was only a baby. I told my mom and dad about it and dad just started choking up because I described his father very detailed, Even described the way he talked. I was like "what did I do wrong?" and they told be that it was my grandfather. Almost like he wanted to meet his grandson since he never could when he was alive. I still don't think that makes him a ghost though, Just a spirit

Yeah, thats strange. When I was younger I rode bike across the road directly in front of the van and the guy was going fast... and he was close to me, and the van just stopped, shut off. And it wouldn't come back on....

Weird... at least it didn't strike me, :)

lol i believe..dunno why but im a person being only 13 keep in mind that is scared lol,,
I hear so many noises at night but i have to remeber its just ur imagination because ur thinking about it

OK, I'll tell you one myself. When my aunt lived in a small house before moving in an apartment, I felt uncomfortable in two rooms. The two in basements. I kept having System panics coming out of me. (System as nervous breakdowns and such) Well, there was a hidden story in all this, but I didn't know. So, here's the thing: Last time we came in this house, it was stormy, but I heard news about a cat being killed in a car and coming out of the driveway, It was theirs for sure, but he had to get to sleep...too damaged. Well, during this time, I had spikes of panics everywhere in house and big panics in basement.

As we left, I said to my mom that I felt uncomfortable in the basement the most and sometimes in the house. She told me this:

It's normal...a man commited suicide in the big room...where it has been the worst feelings. I never felt so scared in days...now, she's gone from there...and I am happy.

"ghosts" I dont think so - although there so many weird happenings which are unexplainable who are we to say? When I was a teenager (many moons ago) I walked into the yard, no-one home & I heard all these yells & talking coming from the basement - when I told Dad, he said wake -up girl the basement window is open & the way the house is situated, the noises are carrying from neighbours out back, through the window and up the stairs! - He convinced me that time. tsktsk354

Back
Top Bottom