SideKick

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
If you steal a sidekick, and a website is made about it, and that website gets over 10,000 hits in the first two horus, don't you think your screwed?

To sum the story up some chick stole a sidekick they got some information and blasted her on the internet, they've been getting so much heat for this!

http://www.evanwashere.com/StolenSidekick/

This has even been on popular news websites likes MSBC and stuff. You gotta love it eh? Mob justic at its best, sure that evan guy can't do jack by himself, now stick 10,000 others behind him :)

Nik00117 said:
This has even been on popular news websites likes MSBC and stuff. You gotta love it eh? Mob justic at its best, sure that evan guy can't do jack by himself, now stick 10,000 others behind him :)
Much more than that when the site gets advertised more.. but 10k hits in the first two hours? :eek:

Wow 10,000 hits 1st 2 hours is insane. I didnt read everything, but I read a good amount. The girl at the bottom is sooo screwed, nice find, I enjoyed reading it.

If i found out that someone stole my Sidekick, I'd kick their ass. It's one expensive phone. I want one so bad...the Sidekick III is coming out soon. :D

Yeah... :D Someone stole my new $300 digital camera the other day, but I didn't bother to make a website and get total revenge.... I didn't have any pictures to send of the person anyway, it was stole overnight...

But I got it back :) Police and law enforcement is great here!

Yeah the sidekick is once nice phone, but too big if you ask me. I have the w600i, if someone stole that, I would personaly go over, and take it back...(walks out the house with the phone, house blows up 2 seconds later)

Back
Top Bottom