Ghosts, do they exist?

TRDCorolla said:
Could they have somehow come from outside? Sometimes, the voice are projected into the house if you have open windows are doors. One time, I heard a voice coming from my bathroom, but turns out to be people upstairs talking and their voices were coming in through the vents.

I don't think you get it, Outside, in the country, this is in Scotland. The countryside here means no-one for miles at 3am. Surrounded by fields and animals.

Shortly after my wife's father's death, our cat, sound asleep, suddenly woke, stood up, stared at the open doorway, miaouwed, & started purring loudly, my wife was convinced that her father was standing there, there was nothing visible, a couple of nights later, I had just dropped off to sleep when I heard a voice call my name, 'Maurice', pronouncing it the french way, her father used to do this for fun, I didn't wake my wife, it would of upset her, she & her dad were very close.

One of my friends said that she has seen ghosts before but I was like What? HaHa and once when I was little I think I saw one but im not sure

I have to admit there are several times in my life that I hear strange things happening within my residents. I always shrug it off and think it's coming from outside. Even now, my closet doors always make a loud popping sound every once in awhile. I'm thinking it has something to do with the heat in my room and cooling process causing the wood to contract or some doohicky. After all, my TV sits right in front of the sliding doors

ghost.jpg

AHHH

I don't believe in 'em, unless I see them... which I haven't, but I know people that 'say' they have saw them, don't believe them either... :p lol

Back
Top Bottom