113% complete

Its called bad packets. The packets are registered as getting there but the data was bad. You get this on BTs a lot nromally apacket will screw up and your DL file will be a few MB bigger then normal. However 21% of bad packets is quite rare.

ok, when u download the file, it goes from 0% to -300%, and then back, and the file finishes downloading when its back down from -300 to -100. its weird...

well, it's definitely not done, IE must be confused. It says 1.05GB of 3.12, so you've got a while to go. wait, what am i even posting for, this was last night. must be done already, tell us how it is!

i have it too. its awesome cuz its really stable. if u guys want, ill put a remote assistance invite file up here, so u can mess around with it, but pm me for the password to the file.

Don't even bother with the Vista Beta. There is so many things wrong with it. Or you could always "ghost" your current hard drive and reformat and install the Beta, then just reinstall the ghosted data back.

alvino said:
Don't even bother with the Vista Beta. There is so many things wrong with it. Or you could always "ghost" your current hard drive and reformat and install the Beta, then just reinstall the ghosted data back.

I kind of need it. Let's just say the version of XP I'm running isn't exactly legal...and Microsoft is well aware of this :p

And the reviews I've read have all been positive.

hmm, Vista Beta 2 is way better. I rember I tryed longhorn. It was ok it run on my duron 900MHZ with 32MB video card ram before. 384MB PC100 ram. But I think this Vista Beta 2 is way stable. Micorosft just needs to work on IE7 with its hoging all the ram thing and also vista its self taking ram lol :D

Back
Top Bottom