Ghosts, do they exist?

Brookfield

Golden Master
Thought I'd better start a new forum, the previous one about the CF building was getting way off the original subject matter.

mammikoura said:
no, they don't exist.

Proof?

It's all a matter of opinion..I personally think they do, because of the programmes I have watched of ghost explorers.

joxley1990 said:

That's exactly why I don't believe in them. No actual evidence.
Though then again I do believe in some stuff with no evidence, like ET's for example. (well I don't believe that they are flying around in small space ships around our planet or anything like that, but I do believe that on some other planet there is another form of life)

I agree with mammikoura (hard name to spell :p) until i see one for myself i don't believe there is any. It's all in the mind of the person if you believe you will see one or what you think is one, but if you don't believe you won't see one.

I believe that's why i've never seen one even though i've went to some haunted places before or "supposedly" haunted.

Definately. I only started seeing my dad again 9 years last Semptember. He lives in the middle of the countryside in an old farm. When I started sleeping over my sister warned me that there was little kids that run around laughing at night. Me, not believing her, laughed at her.

I had stayed in the house (I always sleep on the living room couch when visiting) for months, without every hearing a thing.

One night, only a couple of months ago, probably March, I was woken during the night. I thought I was dreaming so I sat up to try and make sense of what I was hearing. Then I heard it, A wee boy and a girl running around laughing and giggling. I still thought I could've been dreaming so I shook my head, just to make sure. I then tried to make out where this was coming from, because it was pitch dark and I thought it was coming from the corner of the room. Then when I was fully compesmentus I relised it was coming from the hall way. I couldn't figure out what would of caused it - my sisters 16 and no other kids could've been there at about 3am in the morning out in the countryside. I sounded like 5, 6 or 7 year olds. I then remembered what my sister told me at the begining of the year. So I put my fingers in my ears, rolled myself up in the duvet and lay there till sunrise - the most unconfortable thing I've did for 6 hours.

Shouted on my dad in the morning (Yeah, I was freeked out) and he came down, told him, then he told me all the times he's heard them.

It's a really old house likes. It's listed through the heritage thingy-ma-bob so it must be a good few hundread years old.

Well, all I can say is, that I know what I heard, theres no reason for it, and I was fully awake when I heard them. I was sure of that because I made a point of waking myself up shaking my head, trying to clear it to make sure. Everytime I stay there now, I sleep on my sisters floor. There simply shouldn't be laughing and voices in a house! lol.

Nah, they definatly exist. Even the laws of physics are starting to get too confusing and controversal that there is other sides to the known universe we can't comprehend. Scientist thereselves can't agree on some therories - some go as far as describing some as believing in the tooth fairy. I questioned some when studying Physics at uni too - but I was just learning so I dare not challenge them. I don't belive in any 'god' based religions, but I would take regression as proof of reincarnation. I've read a few books on it that do scientific studies from a nutural persepective, and all the subjects seem to describe the same happenings when dying etc. Read the book, Journey of Souls by some guy called Newton. An interesting read.

I think science will prove it all eventually though - even if it is the existance of souls etc, etc, etc.

I still wonder though, what happened to the two little kids in that house though. Probably a flu or TB epidemic that got them during the last few centuries.

mammikoura said:
That's exactly why I don't believe in them. No actual evidence.
Though then again I do believe in some stuff with no evidence, like ET's for example. (well I don't believe that they are flying around in small space ships around our planet or anything like that, but I do believe that on some other planet there is another form of life)
See my post [15] in "I found our CF building": Social Lounge.

Could they have somehow come from outside? Sometimes, the voice are projected into the house if you have open windows are doors. One time, I heard a voice coming from my bathroom, but turns out to be people upstairs talking and their voices were coming in through the vents.

Back
Top Bottom