freakin pissed

ArrizX said:
Either way man, you have a pretty kick ass computer. :D
ya. it is pretty cool. its not like i would know tho, cuz my hdd is broken(not a new one). so i havent done anything with my pc yet.

i tried a LiveLinux CD, but my mouse wasnt being recognized. its a wireless, optical thing.

so i couldnt do anything with that. so its now currently sitting on my desk collecting dust. well, not really, cuz its under a box. but still. its just sitting there. and i really want to use it.

but ill have to wait a little cuz my mom's not letting me borrow money right now. and my next paycheck is on the 20'th. but i leave to go to alaska for a week on the 21st. so idk now.

maybe i might just be persistent with my mom about lending me $100, cuz thats all i need. cuz im getting other stuff at the same time to save on shipping.

If you really want it to get used, send it on over!

But for real, you have seriously had a turn of crappy luck. I think ill stay away from you to save my skin. Haha, just messin man, but really, you dont have another mouse in the house that you can use for the linux live cd? haha wow :p

nope. i have a laptop. and this desktop. i modded my old mouse so i could use it for linux in my xbox1.

oh, btw, read this. its pretty funny (at least i thought it was)
http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/EEuAZApZuFHPgKvxuw.php

anyway, i even asked my friends if they had spare mouses(sp?, mice?)lol. but they didnt. so this really sux. but everything else in life is going well at least. **see thread in social forum**

How long till you get some things working, or whatever? Can I trust you with my mouse? Lol yeah I know I can.

If you want, ill ship off my mouse for you. Dont worry, I have a few, LOL

Edit-
BTW taht artical was hilarious!

Crabby... said:
I feel for you man, but to make matter worse, not only did you miss a deal, but, you bought it a few days before the price cut and you can't even use it...:(
ya i kno. jeez. i not even using it right now. so this is really gay. but naw, i dont need a mouse. my mom's gonna lend me some money so i can buy all the things i need. but does newegg process orders on saturdays?

i think i remember reading that they dont process orders on weekends. but im not sure. i'll put in my order today anyway.

Back
Top Bottom