A Glitch in Oblivion

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
For those of you that play The Elder Scrolls IV; Oblivion..

I found a glitch. I don't know if its been reported or anything, but hey. I might aswell share the wealth. If you go to Talos Plaza District, And kill this guy named Dorian. You can search his dead body, and keep taking his money over and over again. at my level he held 166 gold, took two hits to take him out. he never looses his money, so far ive taken it and from my initial ammount of 10k, i now have 613k gold and going up as i type this lol its sweet.

Just dont get caught breaking in to his house, I'd immagine if you get caught youll be thrown in jail, just sneak and wait for it to go clear. (save before entering unless you have a skeleton key like I do)

nice find. But is there really any point in using this glitch? It's kinda like cheating... and I imagine that there are cheats that u can use to get money.
And the arena is also a great way to get money, easy opponents and u get quite much money (well not at the beginning) for killing them.

You can just bring up the developers console and type in, "player.additem 0000000F XXX". Instead of the XXX, just replace it with a number like 100,000. Hit enter and you'll immediately get 100,000 gold. I did that once and now I have 1,500,000 gold. :D

Yeah Well, I had alot of gold in items once, and it was lost because of a not so good glitch. Only fair if you ask me.

What I don't like is people that cheat to level up. THAT takes the fun out of it, you dont get anything except potions, spells, etc with money (if you get armor its hardly worth buying)

And Yeah I like gambling on fights myself, its cool

Paradox said:
Yeah Well, I had alot of gold in items once, and it was lost because of a not so good glitch. Only fair if you ask me.

What I don't like is people that cheat to level up. THAT takes the fun out of it, you dont get anything except potions, spells, etc with money (if you get armor its hardly worth buying)

And Yeah I like gambling on fights myself, its cool

Haha, well it does get boring. Then you use cheats the level up, then you get bored of that. :p But yeah, I agree with you. Cheaters and hackers who do it for their own benefit suck. I just do it in Oblivion for my own entertainment.

I like doing this little duplication thing I found by accident (then my friend told me everyone knew about it lol) where you take a bow and arrow, duplicate your items for however many arrows you have, and then you watch like all these huge ammount of items go scattered about in a room (its fun filling a room full to the top of soul gems) haha

Back
Top Bottom