freakin pissed

badninja3

Daemon Poster
i just made my computer as many of you know. and i got a athlon64(am2) 3200+ for $135. and now newegg has the 3500+ for $123. fu**!!! im so pissed. dammit. i couldve saved money and got a better product. frikin A. this sucks. and i already installed my cpu, put the paste on it, and have the heatsink stuck on it. dangit. so i cant even return it or anything. jeez.

oh well, at least i have a computer that works. and its fast. and it seems as if it would oc very well. but dang. if anybody is looking to buy an am2 pc, now is the time. but omg!!! that hecka sux. :(

(this is exactly the reason i was scared to buy a computer)

badninja3 said:
i just made my computer as many of you know. and i got a athlon64(am2) 3200+ for $135. and now newegg has the 3500+ for $123. fu**!!! im so pissed. dammit. i couldve saved money and got a better product. frikin A. this sucks. and i already installed my cpu, put the paste on it, and have the heatsink stuck on it. dangit. so i cant even return it or anything. jeez.

oh well, at least i have a computer that works. and its fast. and it seems as if it would oc very well. but dang. if anybody is looking to buy an am2 pc, now is the time. but omg!!! that hecka sux. :(

(this is exactly the reason i was scared to buy a computer)

It took them for ever to drop the fu price thats gotta suck. Im intrested but I also want a 3500+.

Well hey think on the positive side dude, if it serves your purpose you good to go thats one thing about technology, its has a good and bad side...good side a newer technology double the speed is created every 6 months, bad side, no one can keep up buying ll this new stuff and keep it up to date unless your effin bill gates or a theif lol

THat's even worse when it happens within days of the purchase. I wouldn't mind if the price drop was like a month from now, but within a few days makes it really dissapointing.

TRDCorolla said:
THat's even worse when it happens within days of the purchase. I wouldn't mind if the price drop was like a month from now, but within a few days makes it really dissapointing.
ugh :mad: :mad: :mad: grr. lol. its okay tho. at least i got a computer. :D

Look at it this way. You have a way better computer then me. Thats gotta count for something :p

ArrizX said:
Look at it this way. You have a way better computer then me. Thats gotta count for something :p
ya. but if i woulda waited just a few more days!!! i coulda had a 11x multiplier! for a lower price than what i payed for a 10x multiplier-cpu!! just 3 days!!

well, i decided to buy a system now, cuz i thought that prices wouldnt drop for a while cuz its new stuff. prices usually dont drop for like what, a few months? and i got this am2 cpu 2 weeks after it was released! and 2 weeks, and 3 days later, the 3500+ drops $80 in price?!?! wtf!?! maybe amd is getting ready for its anti-conroe attack. but still, why would they do this to me!!!

was this a scheduled price drop? or was it un-announced? cuz if they announced it, im gonna be even more pissed! lol. jk. but that would suck. and yes, i did get pwn'd. lol

Lol, you didnt just get pwned, you took it in the .....bum.

Either way man, you have a pretty kick ass computer. :D

Back
Top Bottom