Help [WINRAR]

mykul

Baseband Member
! C:\Documents and Settings\NTXIK8\My Documents\My eBooks\misc\LT-sand[1].part2.rar: You need to start extraction from a previous volume to unpack LT-sand.wmv
! C:\Documents and Settings\NTXIK8\My Documents\My eBooks\misc\LT-sand[1].part2.rar: No files to extract

ah dahhh... what does that mean ? its a one file winrar achieve. SO ERR, wtf?

AND...for my iPOD .. how do i put videos on..do i have to convert it? .. ihave the 30gb video iPod thingo.. HMM?

did it download all the way? or are you trying to open a file up when the file is still downloading?

Well for the winrar problem... It sounds like the file that was compressed was split into multiple volumes. Like part 1, part 2, part 3 ect... normally with the an extionsion of .r01, .r02... instead of .rar. If that is the case for you then try to open up and extract the file from the .r00 or .r02. Which ever one is the lowest for you. If you only have one file, .rar, then I have no clue. Try and download it again and see if that helps. Or reinstall winrar or try another program that handles .rar files such as 7zip.

hmms well i downloaded it all the way... .and yea..its ony a one file thing...theres not multiple thingO's.. .HMM LOO... ? any thing about the IPOD

actually it iindt..it fucked..=[ CRC failed in wateva..guess i have to dl again...NOOO

Back
Top Bottom