I found our CF building

theres a show on discovery canada called "a haunting", and it tells about real stories where families moved into houses that were haunted. its a pretty good show.

A Haunting: "Darkness Follows"
Sun., Feb. 12 at 8 p.m. ET/9 p.m. PT
There are some ties that cannot be broken, like the bond between a mother and her daughter – or the psychic link between a killer and his victim. When Al and Kellie, and Kellie's young daughter Hailey move into a newly renovated townhouse in Montreal, they know all about the tragedy of its former residents: A single mother and her teenage daughter were evicted from the building, driving the young girl to commit suicide. Soon, they discover that suicide was not the end of the girl's tragedy. Audio recordings lead Al and Kellie to believe that the deceased teen has returned to her home – and she's not alone.

Deadliest Catch
Thursdays at 9pm ET/PT
Canada's Worst Handyman
Mondays at 10pm ET/PT

What's On?
21:00 Dirty Jobs
22:00 American Chopper
23:00 Deadliest Catch
00:00 The World's Strangest UFO Stories
(All times ET)
Full TV Listings
Click for times:

# AMERICAN CHOPPER
# AMERICAN HOTROD
# CANADA'S WORST HANDYMAN
# DEADLIEST CATCH
# DIRTY JOBS
# EXTREME ENGINEERING
# HOW IT'S MADE
# MYTHBUSTERS

SPECIALS

# I SHOULDN'T BE ALIVE

Hey, that's like an hour from me!

Paradox said:
If there are ghosts, they aren't able to interfere with our world right? so why be afraid of them?

Ghost jumps out at hunter and goes boo

Hunter looks at the ghost like its a moron and walks right through it
A high official, grey-haired, intelligent, quiet, non-excitable person, once reported seeing squads of roman soldiers, coming out of one wall, & disappearing into another, all in complete silence.

Paradox said:
Who was this?
It was on TV, I know you'll say "huh, TV", but this was in a serious documentary on ghost-sitings, nothing flippant, no excitable, weirdy-beardy kinks in spectacles, visually sweating, gulping, & spluttering their words out, just serious-minded types sitting round a table in an ordinary room with no silly sound effects, can't remember the names of the participants.

Have any of you ever watched Haunted House, this is a good time to bring this up, it's such a good program, it's on late at night, and a group of people, visit haunted houses, and look for ghosts, and there is evidence of ghosts.

Back
Top Bottom