ArrizX said:
Lol congrats on gettin the car!
thx ^_^ here's some pics of it! i named it Fiona lol

fiona_web.jpg

fiona2_web.jpg

100_2668_web.jpg

100_2667_web.jpg

100_2666_web.jpg

spent a weekend getting the paint all shiny red by hand polishing and waxing it, cleaning the car engine and interior. then just yesterday i got the A/C really cool and new headlights and corner lights. (not in ta pic) i am going 2 take another pic once i paint the moldings around the windows and doors and stoof... so yea woot :p

Re: Gallery: Your Car

Oh hey, I guess my browser didnt render it, but I see it now!

Nice little car. For free even. Wow, lol score!

ArrizX said:
Oh hey, I guess my browser didnt render it, but I see it now!

Nice little car. For free even. Wow, lol score!
lol well in the end they did charge $150 but hey, still fregin awesome!

Lol no kidding. Man, I just saw all the pics you edited in.

That is a very red car, holy crap. Lol that would hurt my eyes! Jeez, how can you drive that. It would literally burn my eyes outta my head :eek:

BTW, this has more replies then alot of the computer galleries, I think I might stick this.

ArrizX said:
Lol no kidding. Man, I just saw all the pics you edited in.

That is a very red car, holy crap. Lol that would hurt my eyes! Jeez, how can you drive that. It would literally burn my eyes outta my head :eek:

BTW, this has more replies then alot of the computer galleries, I think I might stick this.
lol w00t yea, very red, but when ur driving ur looking infront of u ^_^ anyways she's a really good car

Oh man, you guys will love this!!!! The 197HP Civic Si now in sedan form. This is what I've been waiting. I hate the two door concept and now, we finally have a 4-door Civic Si for the very first time coming out later this year or possibly in 2007:

http://paultan.org/archives/2006/02/10/2007-honda-civic-si-sedan-concept/

Taillights are ugly though. I want the new taillights on the current Si to be on that car. Nice wheels through and the added Brembo calipers are a ncie touch. Cross drilled rotors too!?!?! Damn, talk about performance ready.

civicsisedan3.jpg

civicsisedan1.jpg

civicsisedan5.jpg

civicsisedan4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom