Computer parts galore

I have tha following:
CDROM drives
Floppy drives
RAM (Mainly EDO or if it is sdram it is only 32 mb)
keyboards
Mice
Graphics cards
sound cards
modem and networking cards
hardrives
Processors
Heatsinks
Fans
IDE Cables
SCSI Cables
Audio cables
Power cables
PCMCIA Networking cards and modem cards
Motherboards
Printer
scanner
monitors
joysticks
broken laptops
laptop RAM
Windows '95 installation cd

i think thats about it

what kind of laptops? whats wrong with them?

what kinds of motherboards?

whats kinds of processors?

and HD's? and sizes.

also, how much 4 these?

There is a NEC versa 2780 Its smashed,the second laptop is a toshba 430 Sattelite pro The screen is dud,then a toshiba 435 cds satellite pro it was working but now it just says please insert BIOS upgrade disc,it is 120 Mhz,32mb ram,1.5 mb graphics card and a CD drive wit a 2.1 gb hdd.I have 1 motherboard it works but i do not know make or model,but it is a socket 462 w/ onboard graphics,usb,sound and the rest.I have a no idea of some of the speeds of the processor a few p1's,celerons,AMD's (Made in 1998 so i cant be that slow =) )I have 10 Hdd's 1 is 300 Mb,and the rest range from (I think) 1 gb to 3.8 Gb if u want pizx or more details email me at neodude112320@yahoo.com.au,thanks

Wow you were serious about old parts, i wish you good luck tryign to sell them.

Shipping often costs more than the parts, it isnt easy to get rid of old stuff. I occasionally even give it away for free.

neodude112320 said:
Um i have some old 32 Mb pc133 and i have a socket 462 Mobo wit onboard usb sound and graphics and al tha other ones u regular find
Wow! That is old... lol, I don't think you'll have much luck selling a 32mb stick of ram, but good luck if you do :)

Id be interested in the networking cards? Either (eather?) net? like 100mbs a second im guessing?

Because id like to network another computer of mine..

Back
Top Bottom