Limewire

try out KCeasy, it uses the gnutella network, which is the same network as limewire, and it also uses the ares network so you get more results/sources. spyware free. of course.

Just use torrents! I use LimeWire occasionally to download one song or something, but really there are so many better programs out there...

BobbyDRZA-
You should probably try uninstalling/reinstalling Limewire or "get" Limewire Pro...

omg people limewire isnt good... I can get a download of 20kb/s on a song.. bearshare I got like 300kb/s or more.. My downloads are 400kb/s or more

Frostwire has all the good features that everyone has said so far. I'm able to download songs at 300+ KB/s so it runs a lot faster than limewire ever did. Also, it uses all the same search networks as limewire did so you will get all the same results and I also think they added in a couple more. Also compltely free with no spyware! I've told atleast 30 or more people about it so far and they all have said how good it works.

Here is a statement on the frostwire website on why it was made and why its so similar to limewire. HERE Basiacly frostwire is almost the same code a limewire, however, it is being run but ppl other than Limewire LLC which might be filtering out illegal content (pretty much everything). I have yet to run into any problems finding a specific file with it. Also, it uses the same exact Gnutella network that limewire uses and most other p2p programs, so no matter what program you end up using you are gonna end up getting pretty much the same results. I can say that I personally use it daily and love it and so do about 30-40 other ppl that I have told about it. Everone seemed to start having problems with limewire not connecting, installing correctly, and whatnot so this is a good alternative. If you dont like frostwire Kceasy looks pretty good too. I might have to check that out to see what all it is like.

Back
Top Bottom