nivekz

Solid State Member
this is my 1st post here so bear wiht me
i need a good gaming computer for under 900$
im a noob when it comes to computers i wanna be able to run cs, bf2
i need everything for the comp soundcard and all

also if u can link me to the website so i can order it

any help is apreciated

Do you have any parts which you will re-use (monitor, mouse, keyboard speakers?)?

I'll give you a list of parts, but I need to know

ok sounds good
i already have a descent monitor
any suggestions for a case?>

oh, then ditch that monitor, and take two of these vid cards (run in sli): http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814125215

or one of these: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814150144

and for the case- just look for some good reviews, something that has a lot (2x 3.5", 4x+ 5.25") of external drive bays- you might want to have fan speed controllers or temp displays, and thosae need the slots. A lot of fans is also helpful, as is something sturdy, with a good psu that is sli ready.

wood_wurker, he doesn't need that good of a system. the motherboard doens't have to be that good, neither does the monitor. include everything in the price. $50 wont get you optical drives, a psu and all the rest

joepic said:
wood_wurker, he doesn't need that good of a system. the motherboard doens't have to be that good, neither does the monitor. include everything in the price. $50 wont get you optical drives, a psu and all the rest

Yeah, your ight. I just havee newegg set to display by rating... and I really didn't go through that much... I didn't want to spend too long on that.

But if you get a $70 mobo, you would have an OEM copy of XP HOME included, and since he doesn't need the monitor, THat gives him an extra $70 for optical drives/psu, which can be had for the $120 with some smart shopping. (assuming the rebate on the vid card is stil god when he buys)

buy yeah, I see what you mean.

Back
Top Bottom