Al-Zarqawi is DEAD!!!!!

IMO, we should have killed Saddam as well, show them all that we will show them the same amount of mercy as they show us, NONE

Whether or not it was wrong to go to war, we should now have a system of no tolerance, it's the only thing they understand, the outcome will be more bloodshed, but isn't it better than just accepting the continued slaughter of civilian Iraqi's, Iraqi police, allied forces, & support groups?

Voodoo Child said:
i got to point something out.

they dropped 1000 pounds of explosives on a hut thing in iraq.

look at his face, it is barely scarred...i think this is a hoax, they may have just shot him or something.
they found at that he did not die in the initial explosion, but a few minutes later.... and they showed two pictures, the one on the news has been cleened up.... I can give you a link to a site with the actual pictures... just PM me.

Brookfield said:
IMO, we should have killed Saddam as well, show them all that we will show them the same amount of mercy as they show us, NONE

Whether or not it was wrong to go to war, we should now have a system of no tolerance, it's the only thing they understand, the outcome will be more bloodshed, but isn't it better than just accepting the continued slaughter of civilian Iraqi's, Iraqi police, allied forces, & support groups?
I seriously couldnt agree more.

natej315 said:
imo? what does that mean?
Anyways im glad that they got him :) Do you think that maybe we can get osama?
IMO= in my opinion

As for bin Laden, it'll take a long while, because all the people surrounding him are fanatical followers, whereas they now think that one of Al Zaqawi's shopped him for the huge reward, which was about the same as the one for Saddam's capture.

badninja3 said:
so we're celebrating the murdering of a man?

taken out of context, this sounds really bad.

It wasn't murder as far as I'm concerend. It's warfare, and he targeted innocent civilians - barbarically. In my eyes, murder is when someone is killed who is innocent and it is done deliberlatly. In this case, the first variable is missing.

Good job guys. And best of luck.

connchri said:
It wasn't murder as far as I'm concerend. It's warfare, and he targeted innocent civilians - barbarically. In my eyes, murder is when someone is killed who is innocent and it is done deliberlatly. In this case, the first variable is missing.

Good job guys. And best of luck.
agreed. this man beheeded people on TV.

image.php

Lmfao

Back
Top Bottom