Download Festival 2006

I would go but im saving money cause i want to go E3 next year *dreams*

aah Download. I love it. All the weirdos, emos, druggies and retards all seem to disappear from my area around this time...I wonder why?

Oh, so it's a concert! Haha, the title threw me off, I thought it was about downloading and all that stuff. Trick eh? :p

135791 said:
I would go but im saving money cause i want to go E3 next year *dreams*

Haha, seriously, when I get into college or something one of these days, I'm going to E3 no matter what. Or TGS or X06 or GDC or CeBit or Computex. :D

To the people who didn't go, you ALL missed out, really really badly. Everything about it was simply godly, and I couldn't mean that more than I do now. The people, the atmosphere, the night long parties, the women (!), the weather, and best of them all, the bands. Already considering getting tickets for next year soon.

Lac3y - They must have gone to Isle Of Wight festival then (except for the emos and grungers, plenty of those at Download), cos we don't get them at Download.

Mammikoura - I did, well, listened to most of their set anyway. Not bad, but ... weren't anything stunning. They were better when I saw them on their recent UK tour in March.

Mark - Dude, how are ya? I last heard you stumblin away from our crew on Saturday night, haven't heard from you since. Hope you're ok man, can't get hold of you on your phone cos mines ..well, screwed.

SirVal - Hope you enjoyed yourself dude.

Is it a metal concert? It sounds cool, but I guess metal isn't really my cup of tea.

ArrizX said:
And he was on today. Seemed even sober, LOL

lol, yeah spoke to him last night. Apparently he feels ok now, but had to sleep half of Sunday and took Monday off. :p I'll give him credit though, he drank more than me and stayed up longer than I did that night; I retreated to my tent about 12ish after we went Campsite crawling. No wonder he didn't come back on Sunday night for must-have nightlong celebrations. Twas a good job he wasn't around on the Thursday evening, that would have killed him.

Bless.:p

haha, i have no idea how much i drunk saturday.. i had alot even before i came to meet you at devildriver.. must have had 3 (warm) ciders and 4/5 beers before i left my campsite.. lol. i dont really rember much about saturday night, nor how i managed to find my tent...

next year ill be down there on the thursday :D and book monday and tuesday off.. lol

Back
Top Bottom