Coincidence-666 everywhere

MikeReiner said:
Sheesh. Was someone just screwing around or what?

Yeah, for the most part. There are details I'm leaving out for a reason, but what happened is someone threw an axe at the ground expecting it to stick in, but instead it took a nasty bouch right towards our "circle"

Lol, Ive been in a bottle rocket/roman candle fight. Thats about the closest I can think of...

I let off a firework when I was about 12, it was about 4" long, like a small rocket without a stick, you laid it on the ground, it took off, hit a fence & came back at me, I half raised my arms to fend it off & it went up my jacket sleeve, lodged against my upper arm, still burning, by the time I got my jacket off, a few seconds it had burnt through my flesh, I still have the remains of a scar, over 60 years later,
it was wartime, the treatment then, was to dress the wound with olive oil, but that was unobtainable, so it had to be fish oil, there were no cooking oil in those days, boy, did I stink!

Paradox said:
I'm so confused, What happened to this thread o_O
Guess it's because 6/6/06 has cleared all time zones by now, next one in a hundred years 2106, the way life expentancy is increasing you may see it, me?, I'll have been dead by at least 90 years, here's me in 10 years, 2016>>
grandpa2.gif
if I live that long :)

Back
Top Bottom