HP Pavilion zd8000

damien.t.bayles

Baseband Member
Hi, I purchased an Pavilion zd8000 about a year ago and all i have had is problems....the battery doesn't last....but the worst is that fact it can get so hot it actually burns my hand. i relized afterwards you cannot put 3Ghz cpu into something at out has 3 small fans. People say when i can get a program that will tell me the cpu temperature. are there regulations to hot hot a cpu runs on a notebook before it becomes a safety issue? because if it is i've been told its worth a shot at a class action lawsuit, because hp wants me to pay another 500 to get it "fixed" even though i already paid 3000 and everything is fine when it comes to functioning, does anyone know how a forum or anyone else who has this issue? Thank you

Thank you very much sorry i forgot to mention to, yes i do have a cooling pad and a fan pointed towards it. i've tried everything, and my buddies whos a cert tech has looked and all he could say it, you cant have a 3.6Ghz processor and have it stay a good temperature.

Well, really you cant. I mean thats a powerfull, and major heat producing processor for a laptop... But im sure if you get a cooling pad it would be fine. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom