Hey, I can mod after all

lhuser said:
MArx, if you're talking the way it is built, yeah, it's really hard to use.

Nah, I highly doubt that it will do such a thing.

Err.. I dont mean the keyboard, I mean the air, and your hands sweating or something to that effect. I know my hands sweat, and I spill crap on my keyboard and whatnot. If I had that keyboard, it would have all melted off, LOL :D

nice Ergonomic keyboard there, :) I am sure that it took some time to get it all together and just the way you wanted it. The Writting is all right just wondering like the others if you oainted them and what kinda paint did you use? Know that they make a plastic type spray paint.
In either case, Good job :)

ArrizX said:
Err.. I dont mean the keyboard, I mean the air, and your hands sweating or something to that effect. I know my hands sweat, and I spill crap on my keyboard and whatnot. If I had that keyboard, it would have all melted off, LOL :D

your keyboards musta been though he**

ArrizX, the keyboard is written with a powerful permanent marker. It was a pain too.

nice Ergonomic keyboard there, I am sure that it took some time to get it all together and just the way you wanted it. The Writting is all right just wondering like the others if you oainted them and what kinda paint did you use? Know that they make a plastic type spray paint.
In either case, Good job

Why thank you.

As far for writing, I don't have uber leet writing. The paint used is a can of spray pain bought for a buck, that if you peel the cover off, you see another company in the back.

It's called plasti-kote

Back
Top Bottom