If you could meet anybody on CF in real person... who would it be?

They think Thai Warrior was a member that'd been banned. They never proved it but banned him anyways

ide meet the following people:

russell (rusbo.uk)
koby (arrizx)
paradox - i gotta shake the hand of this dude, hes been banned like 11 times LOL
david
maurice (brookfield)

yea that sums it up

Natalya said:
ide meet the following people:

russell (rusbo.uk)
koby (arrizx)
paradox - i gotta shake the hand of this dude, hes been banned like 11 times LOL
david
maurice (brookfield)

yea that sums it up
no love for recon...

Lol thanks nat! I wanna meet you too.. But eh.. Kinda half a world away, lol

Recon dude, I wana meet you, stop your moaning :D

And, actually, now that nat mentioned it, Id like to shake davids hand. just beause i was banned 3 or 4 times and then made mod. Lol dont know why he did it, but id like to shake his hand just for having faith ;)

ArrizX said:
Lol thanks nat! I wanna meet you too.. But eh.. Kinda half a world away, lol

Recon dude, I wana meet you, stop your moaning :D

And, actually, now that nat mentioned it, Id like to shake davids hand. just beause i was banned 3 or 4 times and then made mod. Lol dont know why he did it, but id like to shake his hand just for having faith ;)
but your the only one!!!! *runs to room and crys*

arriz,badnija, and the person who said theyd like to meet me to see who could outwrestle the other,even though I know who would win :)

recon 16 said:
no love for recon...

ide love to meet you to hun, haha ide like to meet anyone from here, i think it will be so cool! man we can chuck a party fun fun!!

recon i named you in my list dude

And yes. we should have a part. Everyone Pick a Continent, Save your money, We can set up a paypal account to take donations for tickets for everyone, and then we all meet up

I vote for Ausie

Back
Top Bottom