Should I get a motorcycle?

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Well.. Here's the thing, I'm 16, I dont have a license yet, but I can get a learners anytime I want. When You have a learners license, are 16 or over, and take a "department-approved Motorcycle Safety Education Course." (A Written Exam) You can drive any motorcycle on the road by yourself.

I've been wanting the new '06 Honda Interceptor for a while now, But I can get an '01 Honda Interceptor for a little over $2000 (Which is equivelant to about 14 weeks of work lol) Think I should do that? Cuz If I get a leaners I can only drive with an adult in the car, but If I do that I can drive myself places.

Then again, the downside to that is.. I could use that $2000 towards a car, and wait a year till I can just drive that on my own.

But I'm impatient, and I have mant things I want to go to soon lol

Go for it, right now I have a learners permit for a car, and it sucks. Well I'm still getting use to driving, its different, well you just need some practice. Bikes are dangerous, but way cheaper then cars. I would go for it, but just be safe man, dont get to crazy on them roads..

Yeah, I've riddenon them before, It's not hard to drive. Theyre safe if you know what your doing lol

Plus, I would hate knowing how to drive and only being allowed to do it with people in the car. I already know how anyways

Only problem is that if you get hit once your totally screwd, lol. Wouldnt wanna see you dead on the news.

Yeah I'm prety good, but it sucks having to go with a parent or some one over 21..Yeah bikes are great, they do annoy me when I'm in traffic. THey think they are so COOOL cutting around traffic, **** ****** me off, but I know if I had a bike I would do it. The only reason Im not gona get a bike is cause I would prooly do some dumb **** with it, and kill my self..AHAh and I'm always going with other people, need room to put some other people.

This post was reported for bad language, & this isn't the first time, take care :mad: .

Brookfield

Dev0115 said:
Yeah I'm prety good, but it sucks having to go with a parent or some one over 21..Yeah bikes are great, they do annoy me when I'm in traffic. THey think they are so COOOL cutting around traffic, shit pisses me off, but I know if I had a bike I would do it. The only reason Im not gona get a bike is cause I would prooly do some dumb shit with it, and kill my self..AHAh and I'm always going with other people, need room to put some other people

Lol amen. Also, I have two Type R subs calling my name, that im going to get for my car.

Well, I do plan on getting a car when I can drive one, But Im talking until then. Not like I'll be able to haul around people in a car when I cant drive one. Plus, I can always set subs on the side of the bike arrizx lmao

Immagine that, get someone thumpin at a stop light, a bike roll up and blow em away XD thatd be gimp

ArrizX said:
Lol amen. Also, I have two Type R subs calling my name, that im going to get for my car.

Man you and those subs lol. I cant wait to get my car and shut ur system the hell up! You'll here my system all the way from over here..!!!!!!!

from philadelphia to washington? lmao damn.. people around you be like wtf is going on, omg were being attacked

Aahah, yeah subs are great when you listen to rap. You always turn heads with a system, people are like "wtf" is that, and then they see you roll up next to them..aaha, but better then a system,is actul HP...Its nice to see a system, but burning the shit out of someone on the highway is way better...( why I wont get a bike, I love trring to race)

Back
Top Bottom