grounding

i installed everything in the winter with a sweater sweat pants socks and i did it all on my carpet. everything worked out fine lol... of course, part of my body was on the power supply at all times.

When i built my first pc I had my socks on, I just stood on cardboard and had an antistatic wriststrap..

oh jeez, cable management is a bi***. lol. i still dont have my ram, video card, cpu, hsf, or pci cards in. but thats probably cuz ive been eating, watching tv, and talking online.

this is extreme. the 3rd prong on an electrical plug is the like really big ground. idk, stick a metal rod into that, and then hold onto that rod.

if u die, it isn't my fault.

haha. i think ill stick with the old fashioned way of touching the case or a doorknob. ive been electricuted while plugging in stuff before. it hella scares me now. im so scared to plug in things to the wall outlet.

ya i was taking apart my digital camera, which charges off of usb, 5v..this is my old camera, 5v? not that much, and i would assume it was accually a 3.7v battery. but there was this big ass capacitor and i touched the flash thing, while the camera was off, and i got this big ass wart thing on my finger, scared the shit out of me.

haha. i was shocked beyond belief. i was seriously paralized for a solid few seconds. and i couldve sworn my heart stopped completely. it was so scary. lol.

i used a anti-static wristband just incase it was only 5 bux so i was liek wht the helll waste 5 bux instaed of acc wasteing 2,400 :p

badninja3 said:
haha. i was shocked beyond belief. i was seriously paralized for a solid few seconds. and i couldve sworn my heart stopped completely. it was so scary. lol.

i think u can have like more than 1000 and not die.

o god this made me cring and laugh and cry.

Torture

Electric shocks have been used as a method of torture, since the received voltage and amperage can be controlled with precision and used to cause pain whilst avoiding obvious evidence on the victim's body. Torture can use electrodes fixed to parts of the victim's anatomy. The genitalia are amongst the most painful, and at the same time humiliating. The nipples of a woman's breasts are also another very frequent target. Another frequent method of torture is by stunning with an electroshock gun such as a cattle prod or a taser, (provided a sufficiently high voltage and non-lethal current is used in the former case).

In a case in Vietnam, a man was electroshocked by a guerilla warrior for not giving out information. The warrior discharged 5000 volts to the man's chest using a improvised electric shocking device made out of 2 electrodes connected to the man's chest(around the nipples) and 1 on the man's groin and set off by a computer. The man survived the extreme torture which he described as 'like going to hell and back'. The man had severe injuries to his heart and lungs and was rendered impotent by the local doctor. He suffered for 10 years with numerous treatments and finally died from cardiac arrest.

from wikipedia.

what does a wall outlet pack? like 130? around there? and how much do the hospitals use in the defribulator?

Back
Top Bottom