Braces

I've had them. Completely worth it. Even having them wasn't bad at all. I tell you, the ladies are fond of straight teeth... :D

I had them, I had all the different types too to fix my teeth and I hated them. The treatment lasted over 2.5 years

I had them for a while. Now my teeth are PERFECT.

Also, braces as long as their kept clean are not really a turn off to people. Infact braces also make people more "youthful" looking and can make you seem younger as well, which can be a definate advantage. This is why some people in the adult buisness wear braces because they want to look younger.

Jamxx said:
I've had them. Completely worth it. Even having them wasn't bad at all. I tell you, the ladies are fond of straight teeth... :D
Bad if you dont get them fixed its stupid if you dont fix ur teeth i got them cause i annoyed my mom to death beacause i wanted braces for my teeth cause i didnt like them :p

yeah, I have them and one thing I've always wanted to do it to hook up each wire to the wire in a heaphone wire, and see if I can hear the music.

I will be getting braces in about 2 months or so. I am 16, and in taekwondo so I won't be able to do any fighting. But the treatment is only suspose to last about 1.5 years.

...I wish I had them now. But ah well...
I feel like the way my teeth are positioned, is affecting my expressions.

Alright Heres what you do with braces you Get a staple and put the tip on the wire and the bent part on your tongue (move your tongue back in fourth if you dont feel any thing) Its like little voltage
sf6lz.png

Back
Top Bottom