If you could meet anybody on CF in real person... who would it be?

I'm sad.. I thought I was popular
frown.gif
No one wants to meet Paradox
frown.gif

I have alot of people that I wouldn't mind meeting. In no particular order theres Kage, Root, Slayer, Arrizx, Voodoo, GlasseyeUK, Alvino, recon, nik, bad ninja, LK, jac, dev, andred, jox, thorpe, marxamish, jordan, joepc, draconum, feircepc, woz, natalya, geek gal, baha,john, mammikoura, TRD, hackslayer, natej, and probably like another 20 people that im forgetting lol

Paradox said:
I'm sad.. I thought I was popular
frown.gif
No one wants to meet Paradox
frown.gif

I have alot of people that I wouldn't mind meeting. In no particular order theres Kage, Root, Slayer, Arrizx, You, GlasseyeUK, Alvino, recon, nik, bad ninja, LK, jac, dev, andred, jox, thorpe, marxamish, jordan, joepc, draconum, feircepc, woz, natalya, geek gal, baha, john, mammikoura, TRD, hackslayer, natej, and probably like another 20 people that im forgetting lol
Did you just list out all the active members here? lol :rolleyes:

Lol Thats probly most of em.

C/ped that from when Voodoo asked me that, add him in as the you haha

ArrizX said:
Lol well thanks for anyone that wanted to meet me. Sorry I did leave out some people! Actually, everyone that wanted to meet me I left out, lol.

IDK there are some really cool people here, id like to just have a giant meeting, but that wont happen.

Anyways, I really dont think that im that interesting, lol. But thanks! :D
Now ur not cool i thought u were :p

Jordan Pardy said:
:( Nobody really wants to me meet then :( Lol

Paradox said:

I have alot of people that I wouldn't mind meeting. In no particular order theres Kage, Root, Slayer, Arrizx, Voodoo, GlasseyeUK, Alvino, recon, nik, bad ninja, LK, jac, dev, andred, jox, thorpe, marxamish, jordan, joepc, draconum, feircepc, woz, natalya, geek gal, baha,john, mammikoura, TRD, hackslayer, natej, and probably like another 20 people that im forgetting lol

lol

Back
Top Bottom