'nother riddle

ThePower said:
lol but it's strang how i thought thy was two men lol
Yes, there is a joke like that, but as I said it doesn't work when written because of the spelling; "what" & "Watt"

who's name is watt. i mean, that is really rare. but of course, rareness and weirdness has to be utilized for riddles.

Voodoo Child said:
who's name is watt. i mean, that is really rare. but of course, rareness and weirdness has to be utilized for riddles.
Watt isn't rare, it's quite a common name in Scotland, for instance James Watt invented the steam engine, & revolutionised the garment industry, & there must be many of this name who emigrated to the States & many other countries, try entering the name on Google, you'll be surprised!.

ya, well as a last name i belive it, but i dont live in scotland.

watt, in the US, as a common first name, i dont belive that.

Voodoo Child said:
ya, well as a last name i belive it, but i dont live in scotland.

watt, in the US, as a common first name, i dont belive that.

Hmmm, yes, but I think the original joke, [not his made-up one] used last names, like this; "Three men, the first one's name is Smith, the second was Jones, What [Watt] was the name of the third?"

Voodoo Child said:
ah, nvm so it is the last name.

but still, what=wut and watt=wott not the same pronunciation.
Where did "wut" come from?, no, don't explain, just drop the subject.
temperature.gif

what?

no i just was saying that is how, at least i, pronounce what, like for for dumb, u dont say dumb, u say dum. u dont pronounce the B, in what, u say it like wut. that is all i was saying. is that the 2 dont sound that same.

Back
Top Bottom