Underclocking a CPU (you saw this right)

I had to to a bios reset.

I'm almost 100% sure I placed in right number, but I probably didn't know what I was doing.

Plus, I was probably stupid to run the program from a zip file...

Kage said:
Sorry, the requested page could not be found? Wow...helpful :p

Wouldn't that make things hotter though, from what I can see in the title?...haha

it works fine with firefox and IE.

Weird then...

"Sorry! The Requested Page was not Found!

Dear Visitor. The page you requested couldn't be found :( - If you followed a link from another Website please inform their Webmaster. If you happen to get this message while browsing Tom's Hardware Guide please inform the Webmaster of Tom's Hardware Guide.

Please check the URL in the address field of your browser. All pages end with .html, maybe it is .htm. You might want to use the Search Engine to find what you are looking for.

You might want to check the Historical Archive. Here you can find all articles in a chronological order."

I've disabled IE from working, but it doesn't work in Firefox.

Another thing you could try is flashing to the newest BIOS for your motherboard. That might give you some more options as far as over/underclocking

Thats even more risky isnt it? :p Somethings bound to go wrong with me, hehe.

I may look into that actually.

u deffinately should do that, how on earth did ur cpu get to 70C? do u have thermal paste on the thing?? and do u have any case cooling?

Kage said:
Thats even more risky isnt it? :p Somethings bound to go wrong with me, hehe.

I may look into that actually.
It isn't risky if you do it by floppy. I usually use winflash which flashes it from windows. This can be risky. I have done it twice now and have never had problems.

Back
Top Bottom