If you could meet anybody on CF in real person... who would it be?

for the two people who wanted to meet me...
you'd be in for a disapointment... I'm not all that interesting really...

Person I'd most like to meet...

obviously LK cause he's a legend in his own lifetime,
and possibly Mark and slayer since they are going to download and I'm insanly jelous of that...
not least because I was offered tickets the other week through someone who couldn't go...
but had to refuse as I didn't want to spend all my money that I'll be wanting to spend whilst I'm on holiday.

dammit.. I want to spend the weekend in a field listening to rock music...

Tut tut, after all this time, no one would want to meet me :p
I'm pretty weird though, and people don't see the good side of me really. To people around, I'm a grumpy teenager, yet I'm not one at all.

I wouldn't really be able to specifically say who I'd want to meet though.

i guess i would wanna meet:

bahawolf
justin(again some1 who isn't on anymore)
arrizX
brookfield
TRDcorolla
lhuser
kage
david
natalya
paradox
jordan_pardy
some others as well.....their names just arn't comming 2 mind right now. 2 bad no one mentioned ze moose (me) but it's understandable, for 1 i'm not that great :p and plus i havn't been on much recently

MooseMan :p You didn't just mention me because of my post up there did you?

Hehe, thanks :D

Arrmosang or w/e would be first on my list. I'd show him a few cool new fighting moves I found out, i'd also make a demostration on how badly you can hurt poelpe with fists, and other body parts.

Slayer he seems cool, plus he said me. He also is opinioned about me.
Nate, i'm sure it'd be interseting to agrue with.
Arrizx ISP provider so I could laugh and mock him.
Brookfield because I could see how having some really interseting convos about his view point of the war. my current ones are that of a wife and her husband dieing in WW2, and my grandpa who had german POW work on his farm.
Kage just because he seems to know his stuff.
Bahawolf he seems really intereting type of person.
Markie: I'm sur ehe could show me some really good beers.

CF couild always do a smaller meet up... I'm sure we could find a place in france or britain or somthing that would be possible for even me. I could see david being able to make it, along with slayer, mark, and a few others.

Maybe one day if one of us gets super rich he can afford it and spend it.

Hackslayer said:
you are who I forgot man I knew I forgot someone
MooseMan said:
i guess i would wanna meet:

bahawolf
justin(again some1 who isn't on anymore)
arrizX
brookfield
TRDcorolla
lhuser
kage
david
some others as well.....their names just arn't comming 2 mind right now. 2 bad no one mentioned ze moose (me) but it's understandable, for 1 i'm not that great :p and plus i havn't been on much recently
damn what about me?!?!?!?! haha j/k

Back
Top Bottom