Coincidence-666 everywhere

Brookfield said:
Don't want your respect, & I couldn't care less whether I'm not the friendliest of members,....strange that, for an unfriendly guy, I got a lot of birthday greetings, even one from a member who said he didn't particularly like me, o'l chap.

Er, damb is spelt with an "n".

Not the way to be a mod, oh yes, it is when I have to deal with certain members, I am going to ask David to have a look at your posts, and mine, I've got nothing to hide, you'd have been long gone if Seti had dealt with you.

Sorry that you don't agree with one of the world leading dictionaries by the way.

Sorry, The spelling mistake is so important, so I'll appologise for that critical mistake, but really, you need to get a life and let go of such petty issues. English isn't my best subject - but I think I do good enough, Quantum Physics at all?.

I didn't say I didn't agree with it being vulgar slang, I personally don't class it as that because it's so common. And in my experience used to replace much worse 'vulgar slang' - think about it. If I'd had to write a definition on the world, 'Vulgar Slang' is perhaps the best thing I could come up with. But how tall is tall? and how Vulgar is Vulgar?

You base your popularity on birthday greetings on a computer forum? lol, I'll keep my opinion to myself.

I've got nothing to hide - very nice of you to take the moral high ground. If you look through my posts too, there not nearly as bad as you'd let people believe, a few in the 600+ yes, but not near enough for a PB- I've also came clean. Seti did warn me before - but so long ago I can't remember. He didn't threaten me with a PB or talk rubbish about the number of all my previous swearing posts though.

connchri said:
Sorry, The spelling mistake is so important, so I'll appologise for that critical mistake, but really, you need to get a life and let go of such petty issues. English isn't my best subject - but I think I do good enough, Quantum Physics at all?.

I didn't say I didn't agree with it being vulgar slang, I personally don't class it as that because it's so common. And in my experience used to replace much worse 'vulgar slang' - think about it. If I'd had to write a definition on the world, 'Vulgar Slang' is perhaps the best thing I could come up with. But how tall is tall? and how Vulgar is Vulgar?

You base your popularity on birthday greetings on a computer forum? lol, I'll keep my opinion to myself.

I've got nothing to hide - very nice of you to take the moral high ground. If you look through my posts too, there not nearly as bad as you'd let people believe, a few in the 600+ yes, but not near enough for a PB- I've also came clean. Seti did warn me before - but so long ago I can't remember. He didn't threaten me with a PB or talk rubbish about the number of all my previous swearing posts though.
Well... I guess enemies wouldn't submit birthday greetings to another enemy, but then again, some do...

Lol, spelling issue wasn't all that a big deal I must say, but Brookfield didn't really make a big deal out of it in the first place, he just mentioned it...

connchri said:

You base your popularity on birthday greetings on a computer forum? lol, I'll keep my opinion to myself.*

OK, I get most of your points, but in my mind, I didn't threaten you, that was a warning, so I'm calling an end to this, I expect you'll be glad, I don't expect you to believe it, but I too am relieved, but just don't come back with another of your sarcastic comments.

* I don't base my so-called popularity on birthday greetings, I also have quite a few who PM me for advice, some saying that I'm the only mod who listens.

Err... Everyone be happy :)

hahaha, but seriously, what does this mean?

Delta said:
OMG WTF RTFM!

What can I say, this forum is full of 14 year old ass kissers!

OMG
oh my god

WTF
what the ....

RTFM
(I dont speak... spanish :p )

I haven't been following this thread at all. But, I know this is going to seem loco, but I had a neardeath experience on 6/6 lmao

Edit: RTFM - Read The F(effing) Manual

ArrizX said:
Err... Everyone be happy :)

hahaha, but seriously, what does this mean?

OMG
oh my god

WTF
what the ....

RTFM
(I dont speak... spanish :p )

RTFM = Read The F***ing Manual.

MarxSoccer said:
I haven't been following this thread at all. But, I know this is going to seem loco, but I had a neardeath experience on 6/6 lmao

Edit: RTFM - Read The F(effing) Manual

Near death? wha happened?

Back
Top Bottom