World Cup!!

connchri

Daemon Poster
I'm surprised at how no-one has put up a thread to do with the World Cup. The US is in it, as well as England, and there's bound to be many other teams that others support. Perhaps we could make this a sticky during the World Cup season so we could share our thoughts on the 'Cuppie'.

Perhaps someone already has, but I ain't noticed yet.

Fire away lads (and gurls).......

well there was one thread like maybe 2 weeks ago.
I don't know if I'll be watching them alot, probably just a few random games and then the semi-finals and finals.

If anyone is actually going be in karisulaturen or something give me a shout and we could go to a club or a bar or somthing and hang out.

I know Natalya made a thread a while ago.

I can't wait though, I plan on watching just about every game I can on TV. I think that Brazil or France will win the cup this time. Who do you think is going to win it?

I saw this morning in the news, that Rooney is going to play as soon as he gets fit to do it. He's healed now. I also heard Ronaldo was forced out of training because of illness and he's receiving medications, Brazil fans must be sad :p. Anyways, since my country is not playing, and will not for a long time, I am supporting Germany :).

I think Brazil will still do good even without Ronaldo. They already have two other really good strikers(Adriano, Ronaldhino)

Well is anyone else watching the first game right now? Germany is looking pretty good. It's a lot closer then I thought it would be. 2-1 right now at half.

Back
Top Bottom