No Idea

ipseity

Beta member
Hey guys. so i have a bit of a problem. My computer decide's that all of a sudden it doesnt want to show the screen. So i usually am using it then i hear a popping noise then the computer is still running but no monitor. THen evenutally it turns the monitors on again, but freeze's up somtimes also. The monitor's dont pop but the tower does. The integrated video card doesnt seem to work right now, it only works when i have my ati radeon dual monitor video card in. I have no ideawhat to do on this one or how to fix it

I totally agree, having a dedicated graphics card means that your system memory is not "stolen" by the intergrate graphics not to mention the better performance it will bring. Even the lowest entry-level graphics card are better than integrated graphics.

ok guys, wrong track. when i use the card the monitor's work "somtime's" for about .. 15 minutes then there is a semi poping noise then the screens just stop getting the image from the computer.. monitor's still have power, computer still on with fans running but no monitors.

Could the card be overheating? That would explain it running for 15 mins or so then stopping. Does the fan on your card work?

first off check the graphics card on the computer that your using to type here to see if its good or not.

maybe the cpu is overheating, the fans are running to hot and just shut off. check your temps on your computer.

Back
Top Bottom