What you listening to right now?

Slayer said:
They have a Live Album out, "Official Live: 101 Proof", from one of their gigs. Absolutely excellent, and you get to listen to one of Phils rants on music, I suggest you check it out.:)

Pantera - The Great Southern Trendkill

The title song to their heaviest, guttural, middle-finger-to-the-commercial-trash, ballsy album ever.
Yeah, that album is absolutely brutal. Good stuff.

Testament - Eyes Of Wrath

Love this track.

Nice one, so you've parking tickets AND camping tickets? If so, not good news. Haven't got our parking tickets yet. >_> It's supposed to be really hot all weekend though, so brings lots of water if I was you.

Down - There's Something On My Side

Slayer said:
Nice one, so you've parking tickets AND camping tickets? If so, not good news. Haven't got our parking tickets yet. >_> It's supposed to be really hot all weekend though, so brings lots of water if I was you.

Down - There's Something On My Side

does the camping come with parking? if so.. you could have my parking ticket, but im not going down till friday. my parking and weekend came ages ago, and i got my camping today..

cool, its gonna be a great weekend :). ive got a load of cokes, i might bring down a cooler, and fill it with water and ice.. cool the beers and coke in there, to stop them getting too hot. with the camping, is it you just put your tent up anywhere? if it is.. can ya try to save me a spot near you? lol..

disturbed - stricken

mark thorpe said:
does the camping come with parking? if so.. you could have my parking ticket, but im not going down till friday. my parking and weekend came ages ago, and i got my camping today..

cool, its gonna be a great weekend :). ive got a load of cokes, i might bring down a cooler, and fill it with water and ice.. cool the beers and coke in there, to stop them getting too hot. with the camping, is it you just put your tent up anywhere? if it is.. can ya try to save me a spot near you? lol..

disturbed - stricken

I dunno, you're saying you've got a seperate parking ticket and camping ticket, while everyone on the Download Forums are saying that the parking fee is included on the camping ticket, and you just wave your camping ticket under the parking attendants nose and they let you in. Oh well, sod it. I think all you do if you haven't got a parking ticket is pay a tenner per vehicle, which isn't bad.

As for the camping, yeah you just walk through the camp area (with all the stalls, entertainment etc) until you get to the campsites, find a spot in the marked areas (they have pathways for vehicles to get through, health and safety and all that) and put up your tent. Sorry mate but it's first come first serve really, if you try and save a spot all the security people get snotty. Don't worry though, all the campsites are close together, so there won't be much of a walk for you to come and have a drink. ;)

Superjoint Ritual - Symbol Of Nevermore

Back
Top Bottom