I must destroy this advert.

ArrizX said:
sure its appealing to the kids, but kids dont buy the cereal. Parents do

But kids can ask their parents to buy it and usually that means that the parents will buy it.

wow, ive never seen that commercial before, but maybe thats because i live in the states but i like it at the end where he begins to float. what do they hide like drugs in the frosted flakes that make him do that lol? anywayz, yea this is lame and if i was his parents i would disown him/give up on him...

David Lindon said:
Yeah I see it all the time and it drives me insane
ROFL!!! I better not ever see that advert ever again, or I'm going on a rampage and stuff is going to get broken.

you know what, that's the first time i've ever seen that, and it IS quite horrific. ....i mean, what kind of song is that? it doesn't appeal to anyone. i'm definitely never eating frosted flakes again. we should write the company

LMAO, well maybe ads are different in the country that its being broadcasted in. I'm sure if it was for america it'd be rejected befor eit even was recorded.

SirVal said:
I cannot stand seeing it on tv once more, I swear this kid drives me absolutely nuts I want to rip the smug little s****s head off

And me, in England it's on about ten times a day, yuuuuuck!!

Wow, that kid is a clown.

"Even ladies that wait"?

That line was terrible. And a "Pirate".

Both the writers and that kid need a good thrashing.

Is "advert" short for advertisement or is it a British thing?

Back
Top Bottom