oh great

yup. i dont really have any reason to even think about conroe anymore. lol. i got my own system now. yay me!

i don't blame you badninja.. i would have just bought the AM2.. i kind of regret getting my 3800+x2 so early, no AM2 and ddr2 is out for AMD.. and everything blah.

kchi55 said:
i don't blame you badninja.. i would have just bought the AM2.. i kind of regret getting my 3800+x2 so early, no AM2 and ddr2 is out for AMD.. and everything blah.
but look on the bright side. u have a kick-ass system!! sure mine is more upgradable, but urs has more raw power.

it's here! i got my case and internals. well, most of them at least.

now, im just waiting for my ram and as5. (they were shipped from tenessee, i think or w/e TN stands for; the rest was sent from southern california)

:D:D:D:D:D

i dont think newegg has a warehouse in Tennessee. They only have it in So-Cal and New Jersey. i may be wrong though.

well, the tracking number thing from theEgg says its coming from TN. specifically memphis, tn.

wow, the build is going good so far. i have all the components put together. but the hdd i was gonna use turned out to be dead. so not i cant really do much. i tried a Live Linux distro and it ran well. well, except for the fact the my mouse wasnt supported, so i couldnt do anything. so im guessing that everything else is good and working.

so now im looking for a hdd. and ill eventually get a few more fans. and a cold cathode bar or 2. oh, and probably speakers and a monitor too. but first and foremost, i need that hdd. then i can use the speakers i have on this pc(the onboard sound is broke). and my friends's letting me borrow his spare monitor.

Back
Top Bottom