Coincidence-666 everywhere

Voodoo Child said:
how is it 616?

it is june, the sixth month of the year.
Kage is saying that in the bible it was originally 616, but the films use 666, to create a more dramatic effect, ie, it rolls off the tongue better.

ThePower said:
****Offensive words deleted****
Every year we get some group predicting **** because the numbes are right or they are bored..
666 must happen so much in this world.. and if you think that the day that ppl picked is it then dream on..

If somethin happened what would u do? scream? If we die we die and thats it. Nout we can do bout it.

I personally think if it happened tomoz it would be a 'Judgement Day' because God has given us alot of tachings on how to react to the devil and he would put us to the test.. no one would die..not sure what would happen but no one would die. :)

STRIKE ONE :mad:

? there was nothing bad in this post... ic ome here and post nicely..i don't need to come here..

I pmed u about this because we are have oru rights and im allowed my opinion

well what makes it real is what you think about it.. if you think its real than its real for you.. I dont really know yet

Believe it or not, I got **** on by a bird. Which coincidently, when I went and cleaned myself up in a pub (I was walking through rose street in Edinburgh, when the conspired attack happened) and went to a coffee bar (I was seriously ****** off, It was the 1st time I'd ever worn this shirt!) the stunning lassie behind the bar gave me and Delta free Mocha's while chatting for a good 15-20mins. Only a small thing, but it cheered me up so the bird shit was worth it.

Especially now that she's put a good word in for me - I was handing out CV's looking for work.

666 the sign of the Anti-christ - ******** . Today everything was a coincidence, if even that, for it wasn't special.

This is the third time you've used offensive words in your last few posts, normally that's enough to PB you, but I'm giving you one more chance, you must have caught me on a good day. :mad:

The end of the world arrives and Bill Gates is up at the pearly gates.

St Peter: Well, We cant decide where to put you, you have done a lot of charity work to help childern, but Microsoft has caused misery for thousands of people, so we're giving you the choice. Have a look around heaven. Pop down to Hell and see what Satan has to offer. Check us out, and then let me know your decision.

Bill has a look around heaven. A scenic place, Lots's of somber people singing hymns, praising the Lord. He goes down to Hell. There are beautiful beaches, lots of sun, sand, attractive women. All the beer you can drink. He loves it. He goes back to St Peter.

Gates: Look, I know you're really doing good things here, but Hell seems more with it. More my kind of scene, you know what I mean? No hard feelings, but I pick Hell.

St Peter: No worries. You've got it.

Suddenly Bill finds himself back in Hell, neck deep in fire and brimstone, suffering eternal torment. He can't figure it out.

Gates: Hey! St Peter! Where are the beautiful girls and long beaches and cool drinks?

St Peter: Oh, didn't we tell you? That was just the beta version!

TRDCorolla said:
Scary isn't it? In all my years, I never faced this kind of abnormality. It could be just a simple coincidence. But now that I've actually experienced this, it will haunt my mind until 6-6-06. Paranoia probably. See if you guys see the sign between now and this coming Tuesday.

lol.
Today, when I was driving home from school, there was a car in front of me that had one of those dealer license papers (where the license plate normally is) as a new car just bought, and the date on it was 06-06-06.

I think this 666 is a bunch of crap. I mean, SERIOUSLY. 06 is a short way of saying 2006. thats it. Now if it was the 6th year (as in 0006) that would be different.

Well, the day's almost over. Didn't have any bad things happen to me besides dropping my cell phone like 5 times on the concrete floor, yikes-scratches and dings. In fact, it went so well that I got to talk to this girl I really like for the first time about our feelings towards each other. Wooohoo.

Lol today we had a bomb threat, and were moved outside for a good half hour. Not really smart, sense it was up to the field. If something in the school realy blew up, glass would impale every student and staff member there. Not to mention if big enough make us all go deaf, and get burns.

connchri said:
Believe it or not, I got **** on by a bird. Which coincidently, when I went and cleaned myself up in a pub (I was walking through rose street in Edinburgh, when the conspired attack happened) and went to a coffee bar (I was seriously ****** off, It was the 1st time I'd ever worn this shirt!) the stunning lassie behind the bar gave me and Delta free Mocha's while chatting for a good 15-20mins. Only a small thing, but it cheered me up so the bird shit was worth it.

Especially now that she's put a good word in for me - I was handing out CV's looking for work.

666 the sign of the Anti-christ - ******** . Today everything was a coincidence, if even that, for it wasn't special.

This is the third time you've used offensive words in your last few posts, normally that's enough to PB you, but I'm giving you one more chance, you must have caught me on a good day. :mad:

Sorry, a bird 'pooped' on me, or what else am I ment to say - they all mean the same. None of us here are exactly 5 years old. It wasn't words like F**k, or B*****D, or perhaps even C**T. Oh, and the B******Ks word that you starred out, hardly a swear word - or perhaps I'm just too much of a farm boy? - as it's a real term used in farms, not swearing. either way, I think your being overly harsh, especially with the threat of a Permament Ban. Perhaps you've got too much time on your hands. I've seen others get 3 day bans for much more - such as messing with others accounts.

Oh, and you missed out a S**t - 4th last word on the 1st paragraph.

A warning should've been enough - and giving within one of the "third time you've used offensive words in your last few posts" posts , instead of acting the big man. I've just checked my 30 odd last 'few' posts as well, and no swear words to be seen, so there seems to be a slight exageration some where. I'm not saying I don't do it, but you gotta calm it a bit mate. That sorta carry on infuriates some folk.

PS. Meaning of the word B*****ks

Back
Top Bottom