my sister is really sick :(

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
so here's the deal, my 6 year old sister is really sick. she has a fever of 39 degrees celcius (102 farenheit), she complains that her knees hurt, she vomits during the night, and i dono what else.

do you think its something serious? this has been happening for about 3-4 days, and she went to the doctor yesterday, and shes going back tomorow. for you health-geeks, is it just the flu and it will pass, or should we be worried because it is more serious? i think she got it from sitting in our pool for too long on a semi-warm day :(

help

Well I'm not an expert or anything but I'd say it's just a flu. But just wait and see what the doctors say.

Could be the flu and from the high heat, probably a fever. Normally for a fever, your muscles tend to ache. Ask her if she has a lack of taste and appetite. Theres also the occasional vomiting.

How cold is the pool? It could be hypothermia. There is a reason why schools don't allow the pools to be colder than about 75F-ish. Also, was she just sitting there or was she constantly moving around in active motion?

well she was walking around in the pool and splashing around with her friends. im not sure the temperature of the pool, but the temperature outside was about 25 or something.

Hmm, well I'm not a doctor so I can't give any advice or anything. Lets hope the doctor gives you good news.

Back
Top Bottom